Multi-Vendor eCommerce with SalesWarp 2.9 Update
You asked and we listened! For retailers looking for multi-vendor eCommerce software that will make it easier to manage inventory across multiple vendors, this update is for you! We have packed 7 new features into one BIG release to transform the way you manage inventory from dropship vendors and replenishment vendors.
One of the biggest pains small business retailers face is keeping inventory for sale online current with what vendors actually have in stock. With SalesWarp, retailers are eliminating the risk of overselling by automating inventory updates from multiple vendors and pushing those updates to their eCommerce stores (Magento, Bigcommerce, Shopify, Amazon & eBay).
Here are two common use cases we see with retailers who need our new multi-vendor eCommerce features:
Scenario 1: You have multiple vendors that supply the same product.
- Compare vendor fees, lead time, and inventory available for the same product
- Assign a unique Order SKU to each vendor of the same product (optional)
- Automatically route purchase orders or dropship orders to the vendor with the shortest lead time, lowest cost, or shortest distance to your customer or your warehouse
- Easily move a line items on a Purchase Order to another vendor’s Purchase Order
Scenario 2: You need to track vendor inventory and push updates to your online store.
- Auto-import inventory into SalesWarp via FTP (Plug and Play Integration)
- Know how much inventory your vendor has on hand – whether it is a dropship vendor or replenishment vendor
- Combine vendor inventory levels with in-stock inventory levels to push total inventory available to Magento, Bigcommerce, Shopify, Amazon, eBay
Sound like a good fit for your needs? See it in action with YOUR data.
Stay tuned for our next blog on more features released in SalesWarp 2.9